Interviews take place starting in the first week of November and ending in the middle of January. Interviews will not be scheduled between the week of Christmas and New Year's.
- Applications will be reviewed by Faculty once all the requirements have been received by the residency program through ERAS.
- Interviews are by email invitation only. Invitations to interview are sent through ERAS by email to the applicant's email address as indicated on the ERAS application. Applicants selected to interview receive discounted rates at selected Hotels.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to interview applicants who appear without making previous arrangements.
- Applicants who have not met our requirements will be notified by email through the ERAS email system.
- Applicants who are invited to interview will be notified via ERAS email.
- Your visit should take approximately six hours, depending on what interviews, conferences, tours, etc you may be attending.
- Once your interview date is scheduled and finalized, you will receivee a detailed email confirmation including your scheduled date, time, and travel directions.
Please be considerate of applicants waiting for an interview spot by cancelling your interview as soon as you know you will not be able to attend.
If you cannot find an answer to a specific question on our website, please contact our Residency Office at 510-437-4588.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to receiving your application.